Friday, October 28, 2011

PETA Scares Me

"Candi, why does PETA want to take away the killer whales?  Will they take me away from you?"

"No Patton, no one is ever going to take you from me.  And PETA is run by a bunch of liberals who think of animals as humans.  They claim that Sea World is using the killer whales as slaves," Candi said.

I know I'm just a puppy, so correct me if I'm wrong.  I have four legs, a lot of fur and I don't have the capability to reason.  Candi has two legs, no fur and the ability to reason.  I have no hands and no fingers or thumbs.  Candi has two hands, eight fingers and two thumbs.  Shasta says, that because we're exceptionally smart, we were able to learn how to read and write but that MOST animals can't.  So how can we be anything like humans?  I love my human and I don't think of myself as a slave.  I don't think any animal thinks of itself as a human or slave.  Why does PETA want to take us all away from what we know and love?

It scares me to know that there are people out there pretending to be friends to us animals, but in reality want to turn us loose in a world where not all would treat us well.  Shasta is right I think.  PETA is NOT a friend to animals.  I think I'm going to stick very close to Candi and bite every PETA person that comes near me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis