Thursday, March 1, 2012

Breitbart - A Hero To My Human

According to my human, America lost a true Patriot early this morning.  I don’t know this Breitbart man but I do know that my human is crying.  Shasta says that many Patriots will be crying today.  My human has a friend that sent her a quote from my namesake and in honor of the man that so many are crying for today, Candi said I could share it with you.

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."
George S. Patton

Tonight before I lay down I am going to say a prayer for a man I don’t know because he touched so many lives and gave of himself for his country.  My human considers him a hero and so do I.  Please join my human, Shasta and myself as we remember the man and the legacy.

1 comment:

  1. I am so saddened by the loss of this great man who gave his all to PRODUCE TRUTH. My thoughts rest with his beautiful family and my tears are my own.

    Andrew, your legacy will be continued forward. We are here to ensure it.

    ~ Kel Fritzi xox

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis