Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Puppy's Work Is Never Done


My human cried for her country yesterday.  It bothered me a lot, but it was even worse when she got home and seemed even sadder than she had been in the morning.  Shasta said she was exhausted and that she needs a break.  It really worried me.

She went to bed at like 8:30 last night and that really made me wonder if she was ok.  I really really love my human and can’t imagine her not being around.  I decided she needed some comforting.  I started to whine, whimper and rattle my crate.  She needed me even if she didn’t know it yet.

She told me to be quiet a couple of times, but I continued.  Finally she got up and let me and Shasta out of our crates.  When she climbed back into bed, we jumped up and began to snuggle with her.  Eventually she began to laugh as we insisted on being petted.  Then with a smile on her face and happy tears in her eyes she said, “It’s impossible to remain negative with so much love in my life.  Everything is going to be just fine.”

Puppy job 1 is complete.  Now to find the people who made her cry in the first place and start biting some bums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis