Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Squeaky Chew Toy Attacks My Sister

Last night my big sister, Shasta, was unfairly attacked by what I thought was a squeaky chew toy.  It was not.  It was a smaller dog and Candi says that is has a disease called “little dog syndrome”.  No matter what it was, it had no right to attack my sister!
We had been outside for a walk and to do the stuff that Candi won’t let us do in the house.  We weren’t making any noise or barking…nothing.  But when we started to go back in, this little thing that made noise like my toys came running up to us and jumped on my sister.  I promise I thought it was one of my toys.  Candi and Shasta said, “that is ‘dryer lint’ pretending to be a dog”.  Anyway, I couldn’t let it bite my sister.  Only I get to do that!  So…I barked and jumped on it and scared it away.
The bad part was that Candi got hurt because we got her tangled in those leash things she makes us wear.  We had to walk really slow back inside and she was crying.  We stayed really close to her because Shasta said it made her feel better.  But man was she mad! REALLY mad!
Shasta told me that it was really the fault of that human that was with the squeaky chew toy.  She said that Candi is teaching us manners and how to be nice when she plays with us because we don’t want other humans not to like us.  I thought we were just playing.  Anyway, Shasta says that if other humans spent that much time with their playmates things like that wouldn’t happen.  Candi says that humans need to teach their pack mates manners. 
I only have one question.  I want to know why Candi wouldn’t let me chew on the “dryer lint”, as Shasta calls it, last night.  Would y’all mind suggesting to her that she let me chew on it next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis