Monday, April 30, 2012

Pray For Me...I'm Scared!


To all my friends:  Please pray for me tomorrow.  Candi says I have to go somewhere to spend the night and that when I get back I will be a brand new puppy.  Shasta has been grinning and saying “snip snip” a lot and that doesn’t sound good to me.  But Candi says that I have to go because it’s what’s best for me.  She says that I will be happier in the long run.  I know enough by now to know that whenever people say things like that…it’s because something bad has happened or is about to happen.  I’m really scared.
I know that wherever it is that I’m going is because I did something bad.  So, y’all could tell her that I promise to not eat any more plants or try to chew on any more shoes.  I won’t pester Shasta by jumping on her back and I won’t pull on my leash to eat “dryer lint” when I see it outside.  Please help me and tell Candi that I will be good.  I really don’t want to go to that place to spend the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis