Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rosen Needs A Timeout

Sometimes I do things that I’m not supposed to do.  When that happens, my human Candi puts me in a timeout.  She says that I’m to stay in there and think about what I’ve done.  I can’t watch TV, play with toys or even play with Shasta.  It’s really boring. 
What I don’t get is why adults don’t get timeout when they do or say something bad.  You know, like last night when that woman said that thing about that other woman that doesn’t work.  Candi was really mad.  She said that the woman on TV has no idea what it means to be a real mom or woman.  I don’t like it when Candi gets mad.
Shasta said the woman’s name was Rosen and that she is one of those women who hates men.  I’m not sure what that means, but it doesn’t sound very good.  Anyway, if she really believes that stuff she said, shouldn’t she be in timeout and made to think about the bad things she said?  Why does she get away with saying mean things about people? 
My human said the woman apologized today but that it was a fake apology.  I think she should get two timeouts.  One for what she said and one because she didn’t mean it when she said she was sorry.  Yep, that Rosen woman definitely needs two timeouts in this puppy’s opinion!

1 comment:

ShareThis