Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Not A Happy Puppy!


My human took me to a place very early yesterday that did something weird to me.  I had to spend the night there.  I didn’t like it.  There were a lot of other dogs there so they couldn’t sit with me and hold my paw even though I was scared.  I thought my human wasn’t coming back.

This morning she came to get me and now I’m back at home.  I was so happy to see her and Shasta.  I couldn’t wait to get inside to my comfy bed and blanket.  I was so happy to see the shoe that my human said I could chew on and was even glad that Ethan came (even though he sometimes kicks me).  I got lots and lots of petting and loving and some extra dog treats.  I am so glad to be home! 

The only problem is…I hurt.  I don’t know what it is that they did to me yesterday, but I do know that today it hurts and every time I try to lick it, Candi says “NO!”  I don’t think that’s very fair.  She drops me off, they did something that makes me hurt, I have to stay overnight and now she won’t let me lick the sore place so it will feel better.  NOT RIGHT!

Someone please help me.  Talk to my human and ask her not to put that thingy around my neck and to let me lick the sore place.

1 comment:

  1. Poor, sweet little Patton. Mommy is just taking care of you, as she loves you so much and wants you to heal from that "weird" hurt quickly. In a day or two, that overnight stay will be a distant memory and you will frolicking again. Take care of you sister.

    Love from your Red fox

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis